Sunday, November 29, 2009

Amazed ...

I just feel so in awe of how much God has already been doing in just a week! It's amazing how much he can really do when you get out of his way and actually allow him to move in your life. I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends and family that want to partner with us in bringing our little miracle baby home. We have 106 friends and family that have become fans of our group on facebook ... that means over 100 people that are praying for an amazing blessing to come into our lives. That alone makes me feel blessed to know that we have that many people who love and support us in this new adventure. In just a week we have already raised $380.75!!! I am still just so excited about this adventure God has us on ... I used to kind of dread it, because it just wasn't working out the way that I wanted ... but right now I just feel so happy and excited about what God is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment