Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update

Summer break has finally arrived and I am l.o.v.i.n.g. every single second of it! I am so happy to finally be able to be a stay at home mommy of my adorable son. *even if it's just for the summer* My heart completely melts every time his face lights up when I go into his nursery to get him up in the morning. He is the happiest baby I've ever met and he brings such joy to my life. I really have never been happier in all my life ... my heart feels so full. :0)

So far summer hasn't been super busy ... mostly just lazy days snuggling and playing with my boy. He is four months old now and growing like a weed every day! He weighed 17lbs 5oz at his last doctors visit last week. (how about he gained 3lbs in 3 weeks lol) and is 25 1/2 inches long. He's my little chunk and I love it!





Alya experienced his first father's day this past Sunday, which also happened to be the same day that Josiah was dedicated at church. Here are a few family pics of that special day.









Josiah is smiling all the time now and has even started to giggle. It seriously is the. cutest. thing. ever. to hear! His daddy sure can get him giggling and it makes me fall more in love with them every time I watch them play. Alya is such a good daddy and I'm so thankful for him. Josiah is rolling over and has started to grab his toys. He has discovered his hands and how good they must taste because they are always in his mouth! His current favorite toy is his exersaucer and will stay in there for long periods of time playing his life away.













We are getting ready to head up to Ohio next week. I am beyond excited to see my family and finally be home again. I am also super stoked about my family finally meeting Josiah for the very first time. I wish we were leaving now ... so so so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment