Friday, December 24, 2010

I LOVE Being Home

This week is flying by far too quickly. I have loved every second of being home. Moving back here really needs to happen soon. I hate that not being able to sell our house in Florida is the only thing in the way of us moving. I miss being close to my family. I was telling Alya the other night in the car that I really want our children to grow up here in my home town. We always travel back to Ohio for Christmas ... but I want my kids to grow up being able to celebrate all the Christmas morning traditions in our own comfy home. We have been busy almost every minute of the day visiting family and friends. I love seeing them ... but one week just isn't enough time to visit with everyone as much as I would like to. I love that we were welcomed home with snow covering the ground. It just seems more Christmasey. Everything is just so good right now and I am not looking forward to going back to reality right now. I feel like I'm soaking up every second of my time with my family right now. Although we have been busy visiting everyone, it's still hard not to notice something missing. Our small little bundle of joy that was supposed to snuggling with my family this Christmas. I know that our baby will come ... but my heart is still dealing with our recent loss. There is still that ache in my heart ... and I keep waiting for God to fill it.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone, hope that you are making many memories this Christmas with your families. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment