Friday, December 10, 2010

Scared

I can't even describe how INSANE these past two weeks have been.

I swear that my life is a soap opera.

Cross my heart.

I mean seriously, how is this even real life?

I really really really need your prayers right now.

Like this second!

I'll explain more later ... as much as I can.

This has nothing to do with a current adoption ...

But it has everything to do with our future.

And I can't even explain how scared I am right now.

It's not a good situation at all.

There are many people that are against us.

There is a lot of wrong that is being done.

And I feel so helpless right now.

Please, please, please pray for direction and peace.

Alya is possibly getting ready to sign some paperwork and I'm asking that everyone pray for the Lord to speak to his heart and guide him in what he should do. That he wouldn't listen to anyone or any other distractions.

Ugh ..... so wish I could just run far far away from all of this mess. :0(

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do. So sorry that you are going through all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't what is going on, but the Lord does! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one STRONG woman, I don't know what it is that your going through, but i'm sure it will get better. Who could be against you? Your such a great person and you have a very BIG, heart. Keep praising GOD, even in these storms. I will definately be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete