Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'Tis The Season For Pictures

Here are some pictures of our cute little house decorated for Christmas. I LOVE the holidays and decorating our house all up. It will be a sad day when all the decorations have to be put away ... but for now we enjoy ;0)











We left on Friday right after work to drive up to Ohio to spend Christmas with my family. We didn't leave until 5:30pm and got in to Ohio at 7:30 in the morning ... it was a loooooonnnnng drive! But it was so worth it to spend a little more time with my family. I didn't take my camera out for the first few days because my dad was taking pictures with his camera ... so until I get copies of his here are the few that I have taken. Last night we went to my grandmas house and ate pizza and played cards. We love playing cards!




My mom and cousin Debbie



My dad and Alya


dad's game face


Deb and Alya were partners ... they won the best sport award. My mom and I were partners and we won the 1st place award. :0)


I got to have breakfast with my bff from high school. I miss her and really wish that I could live closer so that we could hang out more.


IT SNOWED!!!!


Can you tell that I LOVE LOVE LOVE being at home??? Well ... I do :0)


Alya thinking he is funny and trying to throw a snow ball at me.


us being cute in the snow. :0)

So ... things are good. It feels so, so, so good to be home right now. We are leaving on Sunday ... but I am not even beginning to think about it. I'm in denial.

Happy snow day friends! :0)

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the knitted black ear warmer thing. Where did you get it at??

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, looks like such a great time with family! beautiful pictures!

    love your house all decorated for Christmas! i am really digging the wrapped Christmas gift on the wall!

    ReplyDelete