Saturday, May 14, 2011

Josiah's Room is Complete!

It took a little while but we finally hung up everything in Josiah's nursery. I love love love his room! It's such a happy place and I love it! :0)


Josiah's amazing orange crib


His packed out closet from all the shower love we got!


curtains are now hung


the pictures are all of his new born shoot .. LOVE how this wall turned out!


The amazing craigslist dresser deal I found and then painted to go with his room. :0)


Here is the painting we got from a friend of ours at Josiah's shower.


I took some small canvas', painted them and then hot glued some cute little craft store animals on them.


I stole this idea from April's blog. She made this cute little family tree for her son's adoption finalization day. I LOVED it! And thought that it would be perfect for all of our friends and family to do. They each put their thumb print as a leaf on Josiah's family tree. I brought it to both of my showers. It's so awesome having all the people that have been apart of our journey with us be shown on a little keepsake. We already hung it on the wall ... but I would like to add some little flower finger prints from Josiah in the grass. And I was thinking about getting red paint and making Alya and I's thumb prints create a heart in the middle of the tree.



My other amazingly crafty friend and first college roommie made this awesome frame for Josiah's room. Seriously, so crafty!

I'm almost jealous of my own son for how fun his room is. lol

1 comment: