Friday, May 13, 2011

The Sun's Game

Josiah went to his first baseball game at two months! We went to go see the Jacksonville Suns play with some friends. He was such a good boy and was so super cute decked out in his little baseball outfit. He's so cute I could just eat him up! He did a great job and only got a little fussy towards the end when the guy on the loudspeaker wouldn't stop yelling. He was just overly tired and had had enough of people yelling in his ears.

Here are a few pictures of the evening....


Josiah was decked out in his baseball outfit, passie to match and sun glasses

Josiah and daddy


hanging out at the ball park


family picture!


This picture is sooo funny to me. This is the face that he would make when ever the loud speaker guy would start yelling. Then he would stop and look at me. I would make a pouty face and he would copy me. So stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment