Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pictures Galore of Josiah's First Month!


he was so not happy lol ... getting older is tough!


Josiah's first St. Patrick's Day wearing some super amazing socks. :0)


My sleepy little lion


Josiah's meeting Alya's mom for the first time


Josiah and his "aunt" Sarah at our school's talent show night


Josiah and mommy at the beach. This was his first visit and he did great! He's starting to smile now. :0)


Josiah and daddy at the beach


Oh, how I love him so!


my sleep boy


So happy :0)


Josiah's first Relay for Life!



Josiah fell asleep on daddy's lap.



His onesie says "I blame my parents" lol


smiley boy!


Could he be any cuter???

This first month has been glorious! I've loved how he little personality is finally starting to develop. He definitely knows who his momma is! I've never been happier in all my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment