Monday, July 22, 2013

Calling All Adoptive Mommas!!!

Have you heard the exciting news???

In February and March there will be a retreat for adoptive mommas in Atlanta, Georgia! 

 
Check out their website ... it seems like it will be an amazing time of fellowship! I have heard that there are like 400 women that attend this event and it is full within 24 hours of open registration! 

Another adoptive momma and I are already planning on going to the February one. If you are interested in going and need someone to room with let me know. We are still looking for two more mommas who are planning on going to room with us. Orrrrr if you live in Florida and want to car pool with ME, send me a message and we can work out the details! 

I am more than super stoked about this opportunity! I can't wait for the chance to meet in person all the adoptive mommas I've been blog stalking over the last few years. :0) 

So .... are you going???!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment