Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Date

Our bmom texted me earlier today and told me that the doctor has scheduled to induce her on March 1st. The hospital will not let him induce any earlier than that unless medically necessary. She is, however, already 2cm dialated and her next doctors appointment is next Tuesday. Her doctor is expecting to see her before then ..... sooooo

ANY DAY!

Any day we could be holding our sweet boy in our arms!

One thing that you could keep praying for us about is that we will be able to get to the hospital in time to see our son be born. Being able to see our son be born is an incredible GIFT to us and we don't want to miss out on this opportunity. This is as close as I can get to experiencing the birth of our child ... I just don't want to miss it. And since she can really go any day it's hard to plan to get there in enough time. We are at least five and a half hours away ... so just pray that we can make it. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Seriously, on the EDGE of my seat excited!

    P.s. thanks for letting me be your friend on fb...I figured you'd update your fb about anything exciting before updating your blog :)) Yes, I am THAT excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo excited for you! this is amazing news!

    i pray that you will be able to see the birth of your baby boy! thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete