Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Miracle



Josiah Samuel Cotton born on February 16th at 2:50pm (Pensacola time) 3:50pm our time. He weighed 6lb 11oz.

Of course I have sooo much more to share. But we are still out of town. More to come when we get back home for sure. Please keep praying for us ... please pray that papers are signed and discharge goes smoothly (hopefully on Friday). Please pray that the birth father shows up today to sign papers.

We are sooooo happy and soooooooooooooo blessed! :0)

12 comments:

  1. Praying :-) This beings tears to my eyes. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Praying! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! The two of you look perfect together. Can't wait to hear your story and see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Can't believe just 2 weeks ago I was in your same position!

    Hey, maybe they'll get married one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I am so happy and excited for you all! I was literally crying over the pics last night and my hubs was all, "why are you so emotional about this?" and I just couldn't help it - I feel like I know you in "real" life! Enjoy every single second with your new littlie - you deserve it!! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Praying still! I'm sure you are on Cloud 9!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO excited for yall!!! God is so good and always right on time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRAISE GOD!! Sweet Josiah is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful family.
    In Him,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a miracle indeed! praying hard for you all! i am so happy for you, Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since we heard from you. Do update us on how you and the little one are doing. Lots of love.

    A reader who is missing you

    ReplyDelete