Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not In My Plans

So, it's three in the morning ... I've been awake since two with the worst sore throat EVER. I'm really afraid that this might have turned into strep. I really can't describe how upset I am about having to use one of my precious, precious days off to deal with stupid strep when I've been saving the very few I have to stay at home with Josiah. You know I'm really sick if I'm even beginning to think about possibly using one tomorrow. But today was so rough that I can't fathom the idea of having to talk all day and teach 18 first graders. :0( I know that I need to take care of myself or I won't be well enough to take care of our sweet boy AT. ALL. if I'm not well.... but it just makes me sad that I am already going to miss out on staying home with him for a long period of time, that I really really really really didn't want to use one of my precious days. But ... I think I am. I already wrote sub plans and it's only THREE IN THE MORNING. sigh.... calling around six(ish) to ask for a sub. This is super depressing, and not at all what I wanted. sniff, sniff.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! That has been going around big time this year. We still haven't fully gotten rid of it in our house. Praying for you to get better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, i'm sorry. hope you feel better soon that way you don't have to use anymore days.

    ReplyDelete