Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodbye January!

I've been sick ever since this past Saturday. I'm pretty sure that the constant stress of this past week is weighing on my immune system and my body is yelling at me to take a chill pill and start taking care of myself.

Although I'm feeling pretty crummy today inside I am really wanting to jump up and down screaming that FEBRUARY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!! Sheesh ... January was the LONGEST month of my life I do believe. I'm so glad that we are getting closer and closer to meeting our sweet little man. I can't even describe what a relief if will be to just hold him in my arms and KNOW that the waiting is finally, finally, FINALLY over. sigh ....

There is no new news really to report today. Still playing the "W" game. If you could just pray for a situation or a lack of communication or hopefully nothing at all that came up today. It has to do with adoption funds .... and I'm praying that it's nothing at all to be concerned about. I'll know more tomorrow. Really, we don't need anything more on our plate right not to have to deal with .... so I'm so praying that this is just a miscommunication sort of thing.

This weekend we started doing this --->



Still not done .... more pictures later :0)

3 comments:

  1. that is sooo awesome! yay! the painting looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks amazing! What a beautiful nursery he is going to have!

    ReplyDelete