Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Four Things ..

1. I FINALLY got a hold of Bundle of Hope today. *cheer!* The woman I am supposed to talk to is currently out for the whole week. *sigh* However, after I explained to the woman on the phone that I had already tried to email twice AND call twice only to not hear back from them, she assured me that she would find our home study and get back to us by tomorrow. YES!

2. Talking to people on the phone must just not be my thing ... because today the lactation consultant called and left a message for me to call her back. I tried .. and now we are just going to be playing a huge game of phone tag!

3. I'm really hoping that my doctor calls me back sometime soon. I'm still feeling some discomfort, and I am just afraid of some of the horror stories of cysts bursting might happen to me. Being a woman is just no fun sometimes!

4. I am SUPER excited for this weekends yard sale. Praying that we have a HUGE success!

1 comment:

  1. Praying you talk to the people you need to and that your yard sale is a HUGE success! Also praying for your cysts!!

    ReplyDelete