Thursday, November 18, 2010

Again...

A broken heart.

Want to know what that looks like???

Come take a look into mine.

I'm a sobbing mess right now.

I really believed this was going to be it ...

I really thought that I was finally going to be a mommy.

I can't even describe how excited I was.

I feel like I keep slamming into brick walls.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I'm tired of hurting.

Enough is enough already.

I talked with the agency just a little bit ago ... the b-mom had her baby yesterday ... she has decided to keep her.

And I don't judge her at all ... I know that in her heart this is the right decision ... and I totally honor that.

But it doesn't make this heart of mine ache any less.

I'm tired of hearing that God has the perfect baby for me ... please don't tell me that ....

I know He does.

But why go through THIS MUCH heartache to get there?

I can't really describe this pain ...

Some how beauty will come out of this ...

It just hurts like hell right at the moment.

Please pray for us.

9 comments:

  1. :( Oh I am so so sorry. No words of wisdom here, you know what He says...just sending you HUGE cyber HUGS!!! I am sorry it hurts so much. :( Praying for your sweet longing momma's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so sorry! I am praying for your broken mommy heart. Praying for the child that God has picked for you to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Linds. This seriously makes my heart hurt for you!

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is another child out there that needs you more. Remember that God makes no mistakes. Yes, these are trying times and they seem so unnecessary, but remember that God's own son wandered aimlessly for 40 years in the desert before God called him to his destiny. Have faith and keep praying. And know that I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so, so sorry Linds - my heart is aching for you both. I know that there are no words, so I will send you hugs and wishes for peace and a divine calm over your souls. And if I was closer, I'd bring buckets of wine and chocolate. Prayers for you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so sorry Linds. my heart is hearting right now as i just read this. i am praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry. Truly a broken heart. Whenever we face a setback we try and remember that one day when we are holding our baby, we'll be so thankful for all those road blocks, because otherwise it would be someone else. So sorry for your hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. I have no words. PLEASE know that I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete