Sunday, November 21, 2010

Exhausted

I slept on the floor of her nursery last night.

I've been sleeping horribly the last few nights.

I just needed a place where I could cry out to God.

I wish that I could be snuggling a sweet little baby in that room instead.

I just kept crying out asking Him to help me to understand.

Crying out, asking Him to give me peace.

Crying out, asking Him to show me where HE is in all of this mess.

I have a choice. And although it's hard ... I am choosing to trust. I am choosing to love. And I am choosing to hope.

3 comments:

  1. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~ Romans 5:13

    so sorry...i can't imagine...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you. I can't imagine the pain that you're going through right now. I PRAY that the Lord is calming and healing your heart each and every day.

    We will be Mommies one day...soon! And, though this road is HARD, our reward is coming!

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete