Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dreamer

I find myself dreaming a lot these days .... day dreaming ... dreaming at night. I had a dream last night that I got the call saying that Amiah would be born in 7 hours. lol ... random I know ... but I can't stop thinking about her.

I am so ready.

So, so, so ready to meet my sweet little girl.

If you think about it could you please say a prayer that we find out an update at the beginning of the week? ... let me rephrase that ... that we get an update with good news at the beginning of this week? lol

I started knitting a baby blanket for Amiah today ... can you tell that I LOVE crafty stuff? I'm hoping to make a little hat for her to wear home from the hospital too.

My heart is so happy right now. I'm so excited about meeting our little girl.

Praying that I have great news to share with you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Praying that you get an update first thing tomorrow! Let me know as soon as you find out. I am on the edge of my seat also praying for you, your husband, Amiah and her birth mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying that you get the GOOD news that you have been longing for....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending prayers right now. i pray that you will get a great update this week. i pray that baby Amiah is yours sooner than later. i know God has answered!

    ReplyDelete