Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Escaping

We leave tomorrow for Louisiana to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. I am very much looking forward to escaping every day life for a few days.

Wish it could be longer.

I can't wait to sleep in late ... and just be lazy hanging out with my momma.

I need some time away.

The holidays are definitely going to be a little bit different than expected.

But I'm hanging in there.

Today was an okay day for me ... really ... I'm feeling all the prayers being sent our way. I felt strangely at peace today ... only a God thing.

Keep praying for Alya's mom. They found a huge mass in her lung. Don't know much more than that because when he went to visit her this afternoon the doctor was already gone. Just pray for comfort tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for safe travel, a restful trip, and for Alya's mom.

    Have a great time and try to unwind!

    ReplyDelete