Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Few Things ...

1. I am super frustrated with not being able to upload my video. I think it's too big of a file. Dang. However ... that has been noted for when we take video of meeting Amiah for the first time :0) Because I surely want to post THAT on here!

2. B-momma had her doctor appointment yesterday. I haven't heard how that went yet ... was hoping to get an email from our agency today.

3. I found out that this is the b-momma's 4th child in 4 years.

4. I found out that her parents do know that she is pregnant and have been supportive. But she feels that they will also be supportive of her decision for adoption.

5. Alya and I bought our first pack of diapers last night :0) Trying to get things here and there so that it doesn't all pile on us at one time.

6. We were given another $100 today ... making it $694 just from this past weekend.

7. I am happy.

8. I am super excited.

9. God has stilled my anxious heart and I now totally feel at peace.

10. I just can't wait to be a mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you. You will be a mommy so so soon! How fun to buy the little diapers. So happy that you are getting little blessings.

    ReplyDelete