Saturday, May 8, 2010

OMG!

I can't believe I overlooked this!

ps. Are you and your husband open to all races/ethnicity? If so, we are looking for an adoptive couple living close to Jacksonville to be matched with an African American birth mother. She has expressed a desire to have the adoptive parents accompany her to her pre natal appointments and be part of the process through birth. I would love to include your profile in the four we will present to her. Let me know if you are interested!

THAT my friends is part of an email I got from an agency that I inquired about just last night. First thing this morning I received an email back ... gotta love an agency who means business! I emailed her back and said of course we are 100% interested however we are just at the VERY beginning stages of fundraising. But you know what, I know that when things look impossible to us, they are never impossible to God. I'm not saying that this particular situation is going to work out ... but I just want to put out there that I am believing in a miracle!!! Because whether it's this situation or another, it's going to be a miracle for us to bring our sweet baby home. So please friends ... if you would take the time to get down on your knees and pray for a miracle for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment