Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ugh!

So I finally heard back from our adoption agency ... 2 1/2 months, 2 emails and 3 phone calls later we find out that our home study from being foster parents has not been approved. I have not talked with them personally they just left a message on my phone while I was at school on Friday. sigh ... I am just so upset that it took them that long to get back with us only to say that our home study isn't going to work. I just feel really frustrated right now. I don't really know what to do. I just feel really uneasy and don't know if I still have the peace I had at the beginning with using this particular agency. I am just really praying that God throws open some huge doors so that we can have a little bit of direction. Do we stay with BOH or go with another agency?


On another note - I just got home from the store where I found this cute little ring that I bought representing our adoption journey. I love love love jewelry and I have been looking for awhile now for something that I could wear all the time that would represent this journey God has us on. I found a cute little ring that has an inscription on it. It says: The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. The one thing that I like most about it is that it is kind of wavy ... twists and turns exactly like our journey has been so far. And the one step that we took was jumping off a cliff and allowing God to have control. So many amazing things can occur when you let that happen. *I tried to take a picture of it, but the flash was ruining the picture, sorry!*

Although I kind of feel like yesterdays phone message was a little bit of a set back, I still know that my God is in control and he ALWAYS provides. Please just pray with me that He will provide peace and a clear direction to go in.

2 comments:

  1. praying for GOD to give you guys direction and favor :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is a wonderful idea. I hope you find clarity as you walk the path of adoption. it is an amazing journey.

    ReplyDelete