Thursday, January 6, 2011

Could It Be???

There may be a potential something coming up.

I am trying super hard to guard myself this time.

Let's just say that there is a potential birth mother that my old college roommate is friends with who is possibly interested in us adopting her little boy.

She just so happens to live in the same place that our agency is located. She called them today and has an appointment with them next week to go sign some paper work.

She is having a little boy and she is due in March.

Annnnnd the roller coaster ride takes off again!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you!!! I know how anxious your Mommy heart must be feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!!

    This verse has given me peace about guarding my heart. Let the Lord guard your heart! :)

    Phillipians 4:4-7

    4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete