Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still Waiting....

I really wish that I had something exciting to post today.

But there is no new news to share. *sniff sniff*

Our agency did confirm that our bmom does have a meeting with them tomorrow so fingers double crossed that I will hear something by then. ;0)

The room is still not finished ... I think that it's probably going to be something that is going to come together slowly over the next month. Which honestly is okay because it will give us something to do while we are patiently okay more like impatiently waiting.

I have to admit though that I am having a super fun time doing all of these crafts. I finished the pillows for the room last night ... and we still have tons more things to finish to add as decorations in the room.



Tonight I was working on some small wall canvas' that I plan on painting and adding some cute little animals that I made using my cricut. I completed the little animals (they turned out super cute!) But I didn't have the right shade of paint color that I wanted to paint the canvas' so I will have to wait until I can pick some up. Hopefully those can be finished by the end of the weekend. I'll post some pictures once I finish them.

Praying for an update ;0)

2 comments:

  1. i love the colors together! so cute!

    praying that you get an update soon!

    ReplyDelete