Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Happening!

A road trip that is.

Yeah, for real.

Found out tonight, that tomorrow my hubby and I will be on our way to Pensacola.

to. meet. our. birthmom.

The plan is for us to leave in the afternoon on Saturday sometime. We are going to drive on over and have dinner with an old friend of mine that lives there now, stay at a hotel for the night and then meet my friend and bmom on Sunday. None of the details have really been set yet, other than we are leaving TOMORROW!

I am seriously beyond excited. I have prayed and prayed and prayed throughout this journey that we would be able to meet our birthmom and have some sort of relationship with her. I am also super nervous!

So...

1. Please pray for my nerves to go away.
2. Please pray that there is an instant connection between us.
3. Please pray against any awkwardness.
4. Please pray for a sense of peace about this adoption for both our bmom and us.
5. ahhhhh I can't believe this is actually happening!!!!!

:0)

:0)

:0)

Doing the happy dance as I go to bed tonight. Will update soon!

7 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so happy for the both of you!

    I will pray for all those things and more!! Have a safe trip and blog alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Doing a happy dance with you! Have a safe trip and praying for that connection and peace all around. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, Praying, Praying!! Just let God do His awesome thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! It IS really happening! Praying, of course and wishing, hoping, trusting that the Lord will cover each of you with his favor!! So exiting, Linds! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

    I know you're probably on your way as I type! Praying like crazy for you!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today's the day!!!! Praying!!!!!! Update as soon as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! yay! yay! yay! yay!

    i could feel your excitement through this post! so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete