Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Little Speck

I'll be going to bed with one of these on my face tonight - :0)

I got to talk to my friend tonight and just get some more information about this adoption. I find myself living for just the next little speck of information that I can get.

I am excited about the idea of meeting our bmom ... praying that that day comes soon.

I did find out tonight that she wants us to be there when he is born. sigh ... Alya and I have prayed from day one that we would get to be there ... I can't even describe how happy that makes this adoptive mommas heart feel.

I also found out that my friend is going to be going to the meeting at our agency with her and to her doctors appointment afterward. I am sooooo thankful for my old college roommie ... man, oh man do I owe her big! :0)

Before, when our last adoption fell through I started ending my posts with this:

I have a choice. And I am choosing to trust. I am choosing to love. And I am choosing to hope.

Tonight ... I'm choosing to allow myself to dream about my little man :0)

3 comments: