Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Need Your Help!

Okay friends, we have a super awesome opportunity to win a *FREE* newborn photo shoot for when we bring home our sweet little miracle. All that you have to do is visit Kari Vennard Photography here on facebook like her page and then post a comment that says "I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET LINDSAY COTTON'S BABY!". The more posts I have the better chance I have to win a 2-3 hour newborn session where I will receive a CD of my favorites (25 images), edited and ready to print and 11x14 wall portrait. The contest runs through January 5th and will close January 19th at 11:59 a.m. The winner will be announced on January 21st.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go visit her site and leave a comment. As many of you know adoptions are SUPER expensive and so winning a free newborn shoot to capture some sweet moments with our little miracle would be such a HUGE blessing!

Thanks so much friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment