Sunday, October 31, 2010

When I Am Afraid ...

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. - Psalm 56:3

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. - Psalm 62:8

That's really the only choice I have right now ... to trust ... I refuse to go back where I was at the beginning of this journey. And so I'm just being real with Him ... I can't hide being scared of a broken heart again. I can't hide being anxious about not knowing how this is all going to work out. I can't hide the deepest parts of my heart ... but I can still choose to TRUST Him in the midst of all those things. I can choose to walk forward knowing that he is painting one of the most beautiful pictures in my life ... and I just don't want to get in the way of that.

I'll be sending out a list of questions about this particular match to our agency later this evening. Hopefully I will hear something back towards the beginning of the week. Praying for this b-momma right now ... I can't even imagine the battle going on in her heart right now. If you would ... could you pray for her too? Just pray for God to hold her and give her peace about whatever decision she is going to make. Pray that she allows God to guide her every step of the way. Pray that God provides someone to walk with her through this journey that won't judge her, but that would love her and speak truth into her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment